Services Provided By Library
- Home lending
- In-house use
- Departmental loan
- Reservation book facility
- Documentation services
- Reprographic service
- Internet facility
- Reference Service
- Library Orientation to new member of the library and Teachers coming for Refresher course & Orientation to Academic Staff College Dr. BAMU
- Document Delivery services: The research papers which are not available in full text form, the same will be provided in full text form on request.
- Table of Contents: Table of content of each research journals are scanned and send it to e-mail id of concern teacher regularly,
- News Paper Clippings : Dr. BAMU through Newspapers are maintained by Library since 2008.
- Reprographic service is available in the library on Payment basis.
- The Non-book material such as audio –video , CD, DVD, Floppies are available in the library.
- Reading Hall is being kept open for 16 hrs. Through the year students can read their personal books in the reading hall which is attached to the main library.
Remote Access of E-Resources
Library has started the remote access service to the Dr.B.A.M.U teaching faculty, affiliated college teaching faculty ,and for students of Ph.D, M.Phil students of our university by using EZPROXY Remote Access tool developed by Informatics, Bangalore for the access of E-Resources anywhere in the world by using User Name & Password
Yearly fees of remote access of e- resources facility for PhD Research Scholars, Guide, Teaching Staff is Rs.200/- for one year & Rs.10,000/- annually for colleges & Out of University Researcher fees Rs.2000/- & Teaching Staff Rs.4000/- yearly.
Facilities to Library Staff
Opportunity to improve educational qualifications is given to all the staff members of the library irrespective of their posts or ranks. Unqualified non-graduate library staff members are relieved on deputation to attend Library schools and other similar courses. Opportunities to Assistant Librarians to attend Refresher Course, Orientation Course, and Short Term Training Course on Computer Applications, Seminars and Conference are provided.
The library personnel was given opportunity to complete their Bachelor, Master degree in subject of Library and information Science