Girls Hostel Facility
University provides good hostel facility for students. We have build 04 Girls Hostels where the accommodation type and capacity of students is as given below. All Girls Hostels are equipped with necessary facilities to make the staying comfortable. Hostel accommodation is provided on merit and in proportion to student's strength in different academic programmes offered in the campus. Single seated rooms are reserved for research students and fellows while triple seated rooms are provided to post- graduate students. The rooms in hostel are ventilated, aerated and furnished with tables, chairs, fans, lights. Each hostel has mess which is run by an authorized contract personnel where quality food is made available at reasonable rates to the students. Apart from that,
- Water coolers for drinking water are installed in the passage of each hostel and Separately into each mess.
- Solar water heating system is installed in each hostel to get hot water for bathing.
- Hostels are provided with common hall with color Television set for recreation and cultural activities.
- At present 05 different types of news papers in Marathi, Hindi and English languages made available to the Girls living in hostel.
- Under the scheme Basic Facilities for Women in the XIIth Plan of U.G.C., Well equipped central Gymnasium is in progress into the hostel for Girls. Also central computer center for internet and central Library will be started soon. Some basic infrastructural maintenance into it he hostel will be completed under the same scheme. At present total accommodation capacity of each Girls Hostel is inadequate. Therefore keeping in view the number of new courses started by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in the recent past, the extension work of Girls Hostel building is under consideration to meet the demand.
- Health centre-Though the college does not have a permanent health centre, health services are provided to the students in alliance with the Government Hospital which is just 1 km far from Girls student Hostel.
- Facilities like banking, post office, book shops.
- A Student Cooperative Society is functioning in the college, which supplies text books, tea/ coffee, snacks and stationary items.
- A post box is installed in the University campus by the Aurangabad Post Office.
- Transport facilities to cater to the needs of student and staff.
Girls Hostel Admission Process:
When the new academic year starts, on the approval of Hon'ble Vice Chancellor and under the guidance of the Respected Registrar and Director Students welfare and officer Girls Students Welfare Hostel Admission programme i.e. Dates of sale & submission of Hostel admission forms are declared. Initially, Girls students are given temporary admission in the hostel on recommendation of respective Head of Department on temporary admission from during the period of temporary admission if student cancelled her admission. She will have to pay hostel fees on per day basis i.e. from date of temporary admission into the Hostel up to the cancellation of admission. Hostel Admission forms received from all the Girls students who wish to take admission in Girls Hostel are sorted out as per Merit and Category wise and the lists of the student are send to the concern in charge for selection. Name of the selected students are displayed on the notice board and they are called to pay hostel admission fee in given time. In presence of the Respected Rector, rooms are allotted to the Girls.
Boys Hostel Facility
Some single seated rooms are reserved for students doing research work in various academic department of University campus. All Hostels of Boys Student are well equipped with necessary basic facilities to make the staying comfortable. All rooms in hotel are well ventilated, aerated and furnished with study tables, chairs, fans, fluorescent light. Each hostel has independent mess which is run by an authorized contract personnel where quality food is made available at reasonable rates to the students. Apart from that
- Solar water heating systems are installed in each hostel to get hot water for bathing.
- Water coolers are installed for drinking water in the passage of each hostel and separately into each mess.
- Each hostel has a common hall with color television set for recreation and cultural activities.
- At present 05 different types of news papers in Marathi, Hindi and English languages and also Periodicals are made available to the hostel students. Since, the number of academic courses offered by the University are increasing, the quantity of students wish to admit in Boy's hostel are also increasing yearly. Therefore extension work of Boys Hostel building is under consideration to accommodate the maximum number of students in future.
- Providing bus passes to students on campus.
Boys Hostel Admission Process:
University provides good hostel facility with 24 hours security for students. We have 04 Boys Hostels where the accommodation type and capacity of students is as given below. On the approval of Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor and under the guidance of the Respected Registrar and Director Students Welfare, the Hostel Admission programme i.e. Dates of sale & submission of Hostel admission forms are declared when the new academic year starts. All govt. norms out of the toal seats available for accommodation in Hostel the quota of seats for different academic departments in university campus is determined as per the intake capacity of courses conducted in respective academic department. The information i.e. academic marks Category etc. of student who wish to take admission into hostel is to be send to the concern Director/ HOD of academic Department. The names of the students that are recommended on the basis of merit & category by Director/ HOD are displayed on the notice board and are said to pay the hostel admission fee. Hostel fee is to be paid semester/ Term wise. In presence of the Respected Rector, rooms are allotted to all candidates by lottery system for that academic year.