Mevlana Exchange Programme
Mevlana Exchange Programme is a programme which aims the exchange of students and academic staff between the Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries .
With the regulation published in August 23 , 2011 (num : 28034 ), students and academic staff exchange between Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries has been possible.
Different from other exchange programmes, Mevlana Exchange Programme includes all higher education institutions in the world regardless of their region.
The Aim of Mevlana Exchange Programme
- To contribute to the internationalization of higher education,
- To make Turkey a centre of attraction in higher education area,
- To increase the academic capacity of Turkish higher education institutions,
- To share the rich historical and cultural heritage of Turkey in a global scale,
- To enrich the culture of respect and understanding to differences while increasing the intercultural interaction.
Click Here to Know More