The RUSA Center for Advanced Technology aims to assist researchers and faculties with innovative ideas in the field of sensors design and technology and lack adequate facility to carry out research. The prime motto of the User Programme, therefore, lies in encouraging researchers across the state of Maharashtra, in particular and the entire country, in a broader aspect, to take up frontier line research work without the uncertainties regarding fund for costly equipment/infrastructure. Researchers are encouraged to submit their proposals electronically for any of the following two different types of programme. Proposals will be invited once in a month and approval process will be fast. Further, there are scopes for young researchers/ students to undergo training on sensor science and getting introduced to some most sophisticated equipment/instrumentation through two different types of programme. Finally, there will be scope for availing one time characterization and/or fabrication against prescribed charges.
Kinds of Programme:
- Familiarization Workshop (a one day program to introduce young faculties/ research scholars to the research opportunities with Sensors and facilities available at RUSA Centre)
- Hands on Training – Program ( a two day program for faculties/ research scholars selected under research program)
- Medium-term projects (3-12 months) conducted by the faculties/ researchers of the University/ outside agency at the facilities.
- Short-term measurements/ fabrication (1 week-3 months) conducted for (and sometimes by) the faculties/ researchers of the University/ outside agency.
- Other projects, which may involve a one-time measurement/ unit process, will be treated as "services".
Kindly Refer the Download Section for registration form.