M.Sc (Botany) PG-CET 2019 Syllabus View Syllabus
- In response to the advertisement for registration, (in newspapers and University Website in the last week of May), interested students will have to register themselves.
- Duly filled Application Form (available on University website) should be filled in prescribed format and submitted to the office of Department of Botany.
- Admission will be done on the basis of performance of students at Common Entrance Test (CET). The Entrance test is usually conducted in the second week of June every year.
- Selected candidates will have to go through MKCL registration process.
Procedure for Registration:
- Interested candidates are required to fill in the online registration form provided on http://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac and submit the print out of the filled in form along with the -
- Necessary attested documents and the prescribed fees to the department office.
- Original and/or Attested copies of following documents are essential at the time of admission-
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Voter Id /Aadhar card/ Driving License),
- SSC (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth,
- Mark sheet of SSC and HSC,
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination(Degree),
- Degree / Provisional certificate (if any) if degree is completed,
- Transfer Certificate (Original) of Degree,
- Degree Certificate,
- Caste Certificate and Validity Certificate (if applicable),
- Income Certificate of parent(s),
- Domicile Certificate,
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (for NT-2, NT-3 and OBC candidates).
- Gap certificate (if any)
- Students who come under the jurisdiction of other University should submit Migration Certificate in original.