- In response to the advertisement for registration, (in Newspapers and University Website in the last week of May), interested students will have to register themselves.
- Application Form available on University Website should be duly filled in and submitted to the office.
- Admission will be done on the basis of performance of students at Common Entrance Test (CET). Number of students called for the written test may be finalized on merit basis if number of applications is high. The Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of June every year.
- Selected candidates will have to go through registration process carried on by the MKCL.
- Procedure for Registration: Interested candidates are required to fill in the online registration form provided on http://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac and submit the print out of the duly filled in form along with the
- necessary attested documents and the prescribed fees to the department
- Original and /or Attested copies of following documents are essential at the time of admission of LL.M.
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Voter Id /Aadhar card/ Driving License)
- SSC (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth,
- Mark sheet of SSC and HSC
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination(Degree)
- Degree / Provisional certificate (if any) if degree is completed
- Transfer Certificate (Original) of Degree
- Degree Certificate,
- Caste Certificate and Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate of parent(s)
- Domicile Certificate,
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (for NT-2, NT-3 and OBC candidates)
* Students who come under the jurisdiction of other University should submit Migration Certificate in original.