History

History

The Department of chemistry was established in 1958. The eminent scientist Professor D. D. Khanolkar gave pioneering leadership upto 1977. Then the responsibility of the department was shouldered by following professors: Prof. K A. Thakar, Prof. S. S. Pawar, Prof. D. G. Dhuley, Prof. D. B. Ingle, Prof. D. V. Jahagirdar, Prof. N. G. Palaskar, Prof. Y. H. Deshpande, Prof. M. S. Shingare, Prof. B. R. Arbad, Prof. T. K. Chondhekar, Prof. C. H. Gill and Prof. R. A. Mane., Professor (Ms). Anjali S. Rajbhoj

 

Presently, Capt. Professor Suresh  T. Gaikwad is shouldering the responsibility as a head of the department. The Department has glorious history of meritorious students, Gold medalists, highest percentage of NET/SET qualified students and reputed alumni.

 



 

 

 

manganelo