Salient Features of the Courses
Evenly balanced general and skill based coursework to :
- Impart sound theoreritical background in specialized sectors (Industrial Automation, Automobile)
- Develop sense of technology through lecture-demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Bridge gap between lab and industry atmosphere
- Develop entrepreneurship skills
- Compulsory industrial / field / professional and extensive laboratory training for each semester during the course.
- Highly expertise faculty/ resource persons from respective fields.
- Skill oriented training from Industry personnel.
- Hostel Facility to meritorious students.
- Under successful employment opportunity, a student may opt for an Intermediate exit from the course. Scopes will be there for further continuation of study.
For Bachelor Program, the exit options are as follows :
| Exit Point
|| Diploma/Degree to be Offered
|| After 6 Months
|| Certificate in Vocation
|| After 1 Year
|| Diploma in Vocation
|| After 2 Year
|| Advance Diploma in Vocation
|| After 3 Year
|| Bachelor of Vocation
Note : After taking exit, student can re-enter into the system at any time. However, he/she has to complete B. Voc. within 6 years and M.Voc. within 4 years from his / her first enrolment in the system.