To keep students, resident employees and their families healthy, happy and joyful a health center has been constructing in the campus. Health center has started its functioning from 30 May 1998. The primary duties of the health centre has started its functioning provide immediate medical treatment to employees & students in the campus. Health Centre is well equipped with many advance medical equipment like, X-ray, Nebulizer, Autoclave for sterilization, two consulting room, Dressing room Dispensary room, Registration room, X-ray room.
Health Centre provides following service at nominal charges.
- Medicine for minor illnesses.
- X-Ray machine
- Yearly Medical Checkup for all hostel students.
- Yearly medical checkup of employee
- 'Eye checkup' by consultant doctors
- Fogging of university campus to prevent vector borne infections.
- Medical assistance to various sports events at sports complex.
- 1. National Health Programmers are organized in collaboration of students Welfare, NSS and health centre.
- We organized various lectures on health by specialized doctors.
- Health Center provide medical to various sport tournaments conducted in University
- N.S.S. camps.
- Computerized Eye check up camp
- Dental Chair
- Yearly Medical Checkup of employee
- HIV &Premarital counseling center in collaboration with Govt. medical College,
- Collaborative Health check-up with Municipal Corporation & Govt. Medical College,
- Collaborative Earn & Learn Scheme with Municipal Corporation.
- Fitness Centre (Gymnasium for girls & boys)
- Construction of new boys Hostel.
- Launching of Computer Training Programme.
- Communication Skill development Programme.
- Expansion & improvement of Hostel facility.
- Improvement of Health Centre & Canteen Facility.