Government of Maharashtra has taken State common entrance test for M.P. Ed. admission to the first year of the two year full time regular course in Master of Physical Education (M.P. Ed.) form the academic year 2016.
The admissions to physical education department for M.P. Ed. will be based on the score of CET and field test provided and recognised by Government of Maharashtra.
Procedure for online Application form filling and Registration for MAH-M.P. Ed. CET-2016
In order to appear for MAH-M.P. Ed. CET-2016 the candidates are required to apply On-Line as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted. Applications are requested to follow the detailed procedures/guidelines as indicated below :
A) IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, applicants should-
- Candidates should go through the Information Boucher made available to them and check for Eligibility criteria
- Scan their Photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under guideline for photograph & Signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the completion of this admission process.
* APPLICATION FEES / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
Bank Transaction charges for online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
Application Registration Procedure for CET
- Application to visit DHE’s website http://www.dhepune.gov.in and at http://www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the online Application form, they should click on the open “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration number and Password in their note book and preserve it. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile No given.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / Entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/ Graduation Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Applicants should Validate their filled in details and Save their filled in Application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ And ‘Save & Next’
- Applications can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Payment of Examination Fees
- The application form is integrated with payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallet.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an ‘e-Receipt’ will be generated
- Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
- For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based at prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form containing fee-details and preserve it.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
- D) GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED
- APPLICANT MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN CASE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE IS NOT CLEAR.
- Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-coloured, preferably white background
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Photographs taken wearing Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Your face should be clearly visible.
- Dimension 200 x 230 pixels is preferred.
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, No. of colours etc. during the press of scanning
II . Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign no white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The applicant’s signature obtained on the cell letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match with the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch of signature, the applicant may disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels is preferred.
- Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
III. Scanning the Photograph & signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (Dots per Inch).
- Set color to True color.
- File size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/Signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image 01.jpg or image 01.jpeg Image dimension can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon applicants using MS Windows/MS office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not photograph an signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the file menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option (please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the size and format are not as prescribed, an error massage will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application form the applicant will be provided with a link to upload his Photograph and Signature.
- Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file been saved
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
- As online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without Photograph and Signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- After registering on-line candidates are advised to take printout of their system generated on-line application form.
- Download Hall Ticket through Candidate’s Log-in.
As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the http://www.dhepune.gov.in and at http://www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on-line Test. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use 1) Registration Number/Roll No, ii) Pass-word/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Gall Ticket preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the exmintion centre with 1) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
9. Identity Verification:
In the examination hall, the Hall Ticket along with original of the Candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing reasonably the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket.) Such as PAN Card, Pass port/driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Pass Book with photograph/photo-identity proof issued by the Gazzetted officer on Bank Transaction charges for online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.